Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The end...........



Roaring Springs - for 3 lovely months every (almost) Wednesday  was water Wednesday for us at Roaring Springs water park. Grandma provided season passes for us for Christmas and those were the most used present of the year.  We have so much fun at the water park. With or without friends we would go, go, go!  Cole's favorite is the wave pool, Kennedy's fav is the dolphin slide in the kid area,



Kate's fav is the family ride, Kyle's fav is the wave pool and my fav is in a chair watching my kids! This picture was our last day at the water park.  Along with school starting, the water park closing and summer coming to end, is the sad realization that another season has past and my kids are that much older.
We had a fabulous summer and did so many things and I really got to enjoy being with my kiddos!  I am not a mom who likes back to school and the routine and all the busyness it brings.  But this picture along with all the other ones will keep me warm in the winter with lots of memories and the anticipation of next summer!

1 comment:

  1. nice job on the blogging catch up!! all of your posts and pictures are super cute. but...why is there no new picture of kenny? The other 3 new pictures are really really cute. Kate is gorgeous by the way!! and hey...let's go sand camping for your 12th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete