Friday, August 20, 2010

Powder Sugar
Urine
Lunch Meat
Dannon Drinkable Yougurt
Mayo

What do all these things have in common?

THEY HAVE ALL BEEN ON MY FLOOR TODAY!  And they all have happened in less than 2 hours.  So why am I blogging it?  Partly to get myself away from the CHILD that spilled them and partly to try and find some humor in it. I clean and clean and clean and than clean some more and there is always something more to clean.  There ought to be a rule that after so many spills a magic fairy comes and cleans up the mess for you. I need to be thankful that I have children to clean up after but today I am not feeling it!

2 comments:

  1. all you need is some bread and I think you have a sandwich!!! sorry it's a little crazy over there.....bring that cute little trouble maker to my house! :) I will make some jello for his hand to test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For HIS hand to test? I was thinking it was Kennedy. Who's the culprit? My bet is on the littles Jones!

    ReplyDelete