Thursday, August 5, 2010

a little late

Oh Kyle!  Why will you never smile for me!  I always get the refusal smile or some sort of funny face!  Oh well, I still think he is cute! I am happy to report the mohawk is gone and yes it was gone Sunday morning  BEFORE church!  I love him with this short hair. It makes him look younger and with his  NINTH birthday that just past, I am wishin' all those years back.   Nine years ago, dang!  This giant boy was making his entrance 4 weeks early and could fit in his dads baseball hat when he was born!  Boy how things have changed!  He has been has tall as me for some time and wearing  a bigger size shoe than me and just growing up all too fast.  As with all my childrens' birthdays, I always like to reflect back on all the cute things they use to do and say. Some are clearer than others, but I hope between the scrapbook and the blog I am able to capture most of them!  
In honor of his 9th birthday, here are 9 things that I absolutely love about Kyle!

1.  He is  a mamas boy!
2. He loves to read
3.  He has a very sweet and caring heart
4.  He will try lots of different food and likes most of it
5.  He loves playing with his brother and littlest sister
6. He has a great smile - on the rare occasion I get to see it
7. He doesn't judge people
8. He very forgiving 
9. He is very laid back and easy going

Kyle is a great kid and I am so very blessed to have him in my life. I love ya Ky Ky!




No comments:

Post a Comment