Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My 2 year old can beat your 2 year old

I've been up since 6
Ran 3 miles
Got 4 children dressed, feed and out the door
Worked 4 hours
Cole has a friend over to play with
Kennedy is in bed
It's a beautiful day outside
I think I will sit in a lawn chair and just rest..........

I hear the garage door slam? Weird, I just talked to my husband who is on Chiden Blvd, 2 of my 4 children are at school, 1 is playing in front of me, 1 is in bed. Maybe it is a neighbor that I didn't hear knock........



Oh no, it is Miss Kennedy. Who has crawled out of her
C R I B
She is missing a shirt and is looking mighty glossy. You can't tell from the picture. First I ask her what she is doing and she just looks at me. Like I am going to get a straight answer out of her, she can't even talk so an answer at all won't be happening. Yet, I ask again. I approach her and the scent of A&D ointment and Baby Vicks vapor rub is filling the air. She has rubbed it all over her tummy, arms, face, hands, pants and hair. So I am thinking to myself, how did she get this, I moved that stuff on the opposite side of the dresser so she couldn't get it.

We go upstairs in her room and I find this.

There is A&D ointment and Vicks vapor rub all over the sheets, the pillow, her blanket and crib. She has crawled out of her bed and crawled on top of the dresser and took the bin of stuff emptied it into her crib and through the bin out. So from start 1:49 p.m. to finish 2:08 pm, my sweet little 2 year has created a mess that requires a bath, a load of laundry, furniture washing and NO NAP. So to that all I can say besides crying is
MY 2 YEAR OLD CAN BEAT YOUR 2 OLD

3 comments:

  1. O-H M-Y G-O-S-H!!!!!!!! I made a deep loud gasp when I saw the crib! That girl is crazy!! I have a friend in our ward that has a lock on the OUTSIDE of her boys bedroom door. She seriously keeps them locked in their room until she is ready for them to come out...you may consider that for Miss Kennedy!! read your mother's day post.....:) remember....you are blessed with these....MONSTERS! :) love ya, wish I was there to help you clean up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW she is quite the handful. But every family apparently has to have one. I have one and pray Jill doesn't turn into a second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I was getting scared when you said that "Cole has a friend over..." I thought it may be something about Savannah. Fun times! Glad you took a picture before the mom tantrum started :0

    ReplyDelete