Thursday, March 11, 2010

She's Two


Taking all the toliet paper off the roll - almost daily
She's 2









Dumping out cereal on the ground (and her mom making her clean it up)
She's 2























Never a regular smile, always a cheesy nose wrinkled grin (cute nonetheless)
She's 2










Loves her blanket and her baby doll
She's 2











Still loves her mommy the most and will let her give her kisses
(no pictures, because I'm always the one taking them!)
She's 2


Today she is 2. It is a good and bad thing. My baby is 2 -so she isn't a baby anymore. My baby is 2 - I am almost out of the trenches. My baby is 2 - we are almost out of diapers. My baby is 2 - she is learning to talk better and use utensils (big for her!). My baby is 2 - one of the most fun and most difficult ages. My baby Kennedy is 2. It seems like I just brought her home and now she is tagging along and trying to keep up with all the others.
I love you little miss kenny kenny coco coco puffs!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Kenny Jones,

    You're the CuTeSt, SwEeTeSt, FuNnIeSt, 2 year old we know!

    We love you.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh kenners is so cute! I love the wrinkle nose grin!!! can't wait to see you this weekend! save a kenner kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete