Monday, March 22, 2010

Random

"Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it." Selma Hayk.
I need to learn how to laugh more.
My husband always tells me I don't have much of a sense of humor, but really I just don't think he is very funny. Although many other people do, so maybe he is right, I do need to find a sense of humor. Does anyone know where I can find one of those?
Maybe I have a coupon for one, because I would never be able to let myself buy something now without a coupon. It is almost impossible for me to do, it's turned into a sickness as well.
Just add it to the list......
I am always telling myself, live in the moment, don't rush things by, enjoy right now. This has become my new goal. Find the ability to laugh when I want to cry and enjoy each moment because I won't get it back. Which leads me to my next quote
"Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth" Julie Andrews

2 comments:

  1. You know what they say,"Laughter is the best medicine." Thanks for the reminder....we ALL need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laughing is better than crying! crying gives me a headache...just laugh it all away...whatelse can you do...btw, your husband is pretty funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete