Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentines Day

I am big on"Holidays".

Every holiday.

Jake not so much.

Just because it is suppose to be the most romantic day of the year and just because you are suppose to profess your everlasting love for your spouse on February 14th, doesn't really mean a lot to him. Me on the other hand, holidays are held on certain days for a reason and that reason would be to celebrate them. BUT, I knew that when I married him so I have gotten over it over the years. Okay so I am still a little irritated with it! BUT my husband seems to know this and although he will never admit it, likes to play on this slight irriation of mine. He spoils me on days that have no meaning and not so much on the days that are suppose to! I will take those insignificant days! His calendar is a little off, but I love him nonetheless! So the holidays for me have turned into my kids. Valentines day was quite fun this year. We made valentines for each other, we made bags to hold our valentines, we made valentines for all our friends and we had a little valentines party on Sunday. When it came right down to it, the day was filled with love, lots of family love. Which is how it should be and I wouldn't have had any other way!

From Collages

No comments:

Post a Comment