Friday, October 30, 2009

From Collages


HALLOWEEN! My absolute favorite holiday of the whole year! I love dressing up, yes even I sport a costume, but especially my kids. Kyle informed me that last year was the last time that he was going to do a "group thing". I was so sad,I had great hopes for the Scooby Doo gang this year, but he wasn't having it. So we rumaged through the dress up box and this is what we came up with. Not that anyone will see them...... it is 47 freezing degrees here. Seriously, what's up. Your coat is not suppose to be worn over your Halloween costume. This is also the one time of year that I truly loath Idaho. Never fails, Oct 31st it turns cold as a witches....umm....a witches...how does that saying go? Anyway it's COLD. While my family in California is running around in the 73 degree weather with their kids trick or treating, I will be sulking and freezing with my children trick or treating. Good thing we have a small neighborhood.

When black cats prowl
And Pumpkins gleam
May luck be yours
on HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment