Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am totally obsessed with coupons and how much of a deal I can get. I guess you could say that my husband has rubbed off on me. And for those of you who really know Jake, know that that man can drive a bargain. I have become completely enthralled with clipping coupons and scanning the ads every Sunday. It is a ritual that my kids now know not to interfere with. Don't bug mom when she is coupon clipping. Kate is a good coupon cutter, though! I am not as nearly as obsessed as some of my friends, some of them get FIVE papers just to get duplicate coupons. My Wal-Mart days are over. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. Wal Mart is like Costco- you always walk out with 2-3 things you don't need. I have graduated to the finer retailers such as Albertsons, Walgreens and Fred Meyer (like Albertsons and Wal-Mart put together) So every Sunday night I plan out my attack on the stores. Find the ad, clip the coupons, make the list and paperclip them all together. It has become sort of a challenge now. I do have some learning to do because my friend Pam, who's claim to fame is "never pay retail", always seems to beat me on getting "the better deal". She is teaching me and I am learning....slowly. Every week I am going to post my deal of the week, so scroll down and see what I got this week!

1 comment:

  1. you rock!! I saved $12.50 today in coupons at walmart but my total was still over $100!!

    ReplyDelete