Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our lot in life

Oh the woes of the Jones' and their short legs. It doesn't help that I have them as well.  Jake and I have the same inseam.  He is 6' and I am 5'3.  Go ahead, laugh, but it gets better...or...uh... funnier?  Kyle is 5'3- uh he's 9- and his inseam is even shorter than mine.  Poor kid. Kate has the same problem, long torso and short legs.  Little Kens is following in the same fashion. BUT... than there is Cole. Which we all know he didn't come from the same mold as the others. I can't keep pants up on this kid. He has to have adjustable waist band cinched to the very last button!

So every pair of pants this family purchases (minus Cole's) has to be altered.  I have become quite the jean hemmer!  I almost have enough strips of jeans to make a quilt!!!! Oh wait - I don't quilt......

No comments:

Post a Comment