Thursday, February 17, 2011

when the cat is away the mice will play

From Collages
My sweet , patient, fun loving babysitter let the kids do makeup and nails! Usually it's just the girls who get in on the action but Cole was right in there too. Heaven forbid he gets left out of anything - even getting dolled up!  She didn't tell me she did this with kids, it was to my surprise when I was downloading pictures from my camera that I came across these.  She also took pictures of the bath tub, the towels and the "clean kids". But those weren't nearly as funny as the ones with the make up!  Good thing they have fun babysitters because their mean dull mom would  have never let this happen!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whatever, you're not dull. You're clean oriented. That's never dull. It's refreshing!

    ReplyDelete