Tuesday, December 29, 2009

IT' S OVER??????

From Collages


What......it's over? Already? How can that be?
Weeks of preparation, endless shopping trips,
returning, exchanging, buying it again, wrapping.
And it is all over with.....
Christmas has come and gone.
Although our kids made out like pirates with their loot
it always seems so sad when it is all over.
All the hype is over in such a short time.
I love putting up my decorations.
It makes it feel so festive and so fun around the house.
For some reason any other season I decorate for
doesn't quite have the same feeling.
I dread taking it down.
It is so much work and it makes my house
feel so empty and so boring.
I wonder if I kept them up all year if that feeling would continue?
Naaaa, probably not!!!
So another year done and gone.
Where did it go?

2 comments:

  1. somebody gave cole a drum set?? who would do that to you?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa - loved your blogs and your Christmas card was adorable and clever, as always!

    ReplyDelete