Saturday, April 24, 2010

That I can do!

I don't consider myself great at anything.
Just good at a lot of things......
EXCEPT
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Definitely a fav at my house
My cookies seem to have drawn quite a following and are preferred by many
except my husband that is. GASP! as if ... I know, right?

There are couple secrets to this
REAL butter - no salt - an extra 1/2 cup flour - pampered chef small scoop
It is the Toll House recipe tweaked just a bit
3/4 cup brown sugar - the darker the better
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1tsp vanilla
1 cup butter -melted
cream together and add
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
add chocolate chips
scoop with small scooper and bake at 375
don't ask me how long - until they are golden brown- don't burn them

Mmmmmmmm --perfect
So while I fall short on many things
Chocolate Chip Cookies.......
THAT I CAN DO

1 comment:

  1. finally I have the recipe!!!! i am sooo gonna try it..although..somehow i don't think they will be as good as yours are!!

    ReplyDelete