Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One giant, long, over due POST

This is going to be one giant, long, over due post. There is a lot to report around these parts! Lets start with Easter! We made a fast get away to California for Easter. There was the annual Jones Family Easter party, a brand new baby Jake, and lots of cousins to be attended to!  We stayed at a hotel and you would have thought we were in Disneyland!  Between the heated pool and the self serve pancake maker in the hotel lobby, my kids were livin' large (nothing wrong with a little imagination). We hunted lots of eggs, played with lots of cousins and ate lots of Uncle Nate's chicken wings (in 3 flavors)!










Than there was the birthday that the parents weren't home for! My little coley boley quacamoley turned 6! (sniff sniff) But it actually worked out to his advantage. I think it was the best birthday ever. 3 parties, I'd say he cleaned house pretty well!



Than there was Punta Cana! Oh Punta Cana......how I dream of you at night (uh try all day, too), long for the lazy days at the pool, the effortless meals that were placed before me morning, noon and night,the endless supply of virgin pina coldas and coco locos. Ok I will stop, I'm beginning to get teary eyed myself. Jake and I got to spend 8 glorious days and 2 not so glorious travel days in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. He worked his tail off this past year and won his companies incentive trip. We were lucky enough to extend it and have a second honeymo0n (TMI?). The resort was beautiful, wonderful, amazing, breathtaking, relaxing, what other words can I use to explain "BEST DAY EVER" (x7)!!!! We met new friends, partied with old ones and had an amazing time.


No comments:

Post a Comment