Friday, January 6, 2012

Just dance!

I used to tear it up in the days.  If I do say so myself, not braggin, I'm just sayin'.  Anyhow, we got Just Dance 3 for the Wii  Christmas.  I am laughing to myself as I type this!!  I love me some good Guitar Hero, but Just Dance takes the cake.  We literally played it for 5 or 6 hours, ok Kate and I played, on Christmas Day.  We let others have a turn every now and than, but only to wipe the sweat from our brow and grab a drink!  I won't incriminate myself , but I will definitely exploit my children for your entertainment!  Pls disregard the annoying voice (mine) in the background shouting out commands and comments!

1 comment:

  1. I told Santa if I got XBox Kinect for Christmas my hubby could cancel my gym pass :) We got it! Needless to say every time I have played it I am sore the next day. LAME! Well maybe it will result in a talented baby :)

    ReplyDelete