Thursday, October 7, 2010

I always try to write down the funny things my kids say.  Sometimes I am really good about it and sometimes I'd rather forget the comments.  Cole is famous for his comebacks, one liners and over all commentary on situations.  Here are a few of his latest

Me: Cole put your buckles on.
Waiting..............
Me: Cole, put your buckles on.
Waiting.........
Me:  Cole, are your buckles on yet?
Cole:  Mom, your yelling burned my skin off and now I am bleeding and it is getting in my eyeballs.

Granted, yes I did raise my voice, but you have to know that the "buckles" in the car have become a major problem with him.  I am ready to start carrying zip ties and just zip tie him each time he gets in, because he will not keep them on. I have tried everything - beatings, threats, treats, deals, everything.


Me:  Cole,  come on, it is time to go.
Cole:  Where are we going?
Me:  We are going visiting teaching.
Falls to the ground and in his signature whining voice tells me:
Visiting teaching is so hard. I can't take it anymore, it is so boring. Why do you always visiting teach.  Can't you just give them something and leave.


Me:  Cole come on it is time to get ready for preschool.
Cole:  No, I am not going today.
Me:  Come on Cole, we need to hurry.
Cole: NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  I am not going.
Me:  Why do you not want to go to school?
Cole:  If you make me go I am going to tell on you.
Me:  Who are you going to tell?
He is yelling by now, Cole:  I don't know but you are going to get in trouble.



I love this little boy, but he is way to clever and quick with his words!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!! my fav is the first one!! that little buster!!

    ReplyDelete